Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

GROWN WOMAN

Yesterday was my birthday, while I was getting ready to leave the house and go out with a few friends, I looked in the mirror and saw two young women. One who has been beat up by life with all the heart aches, pains, mistakes, regrets and wrong decisions. The other, a beautiful young woman, in her eyes I saw hope, greatness, happiness, bravery, strength. I saw a  grown woman.

This is another new beginning for me and the start of the best days of my life. Happy days are here, I know I'll be just fine.

Laters..... 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday once again pretty woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to #NewBeginnings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Edwina that is deep. Behind every smile is a story of pain and concur. We all have a little beaten u girl in us, but we all have to be strong to concur any oppression. I'm late to comment but hope you enjoyed your bday. I kind of stopped visiting because you weren't posting anymore. I just remembered you today and came through to check on things :). Hope you start up again soon. And my blog misses you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!