Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Who Inspires you?

"Who inspire you?"
This was put up on instagram today. I went through the comment section and i saw the names people tagged, some seemed like a joke others felt like they really meant it. This thought popped into my head "Who inspires me?" First i had to check the meaning of inspiration,(don't get me wrong, i know what it means but i had to check again to evaluate the people in my life and the people i admire, lol)
    After i checked, thought about it, re-read the meaning of inspiration, I could only come up with 5 people who truly inspire me. People I want to work hard to be like or greater than. lol
To anyone who reads this, ask yourself  "who inspires me" I think its a good question to ask ourselves, cause it "MIGHT" make us work a little hard to succeeding.
    YES, I have been away for too long. A whole lot happened while i was away ! Trust me, i will fill you in (wink). Once again welcome to my crazy beautiful life :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!