Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

PG

Today I have decided to share a little bit of the book I'm writing to everyone I don't have a name for it yet but I will eventually, so here it is:

"Sex with him felt like I was raped, even though he was gentle it hurt. And whenever he touched my breast tears ran down my cheeks and when he slid his hands down to my ***** I died a little every time, I let him have his way with me I pretend as if I am having the time of my life.
Women are natural actresses especially an African woman,You have no choice but to smile and act as if you are happy and content. No one wants to be divorced and bring shame on her family, so you suck it up, and act. How do I tell my husband that I dread it every time he comes back home because of the sex and he has a high sex appetite. It was better when I was pregnant cause I had a good excuse even when the doctors told me sex would help in making the delivery less painful, I was ready to face the pain than let him touch me for the next nine months. I used to love sex with my ex the mere sight of him made me drip in places I dare not mention, Love-making was amazing with him I never seem to get enough, we never seemed to get enough of each other we made love everywhere and anywhere, our hands couldn't stop touching each other. I was like a little nymphomaniac but that was my ex. Now am married and everything just changed. I love my husband, I have grown to love him or maybe it's just acceptance cause he is the father of my children and a very good father and husband but, 12 years together and the only time I have had an orgasm is when I touch myself and daydream about my ex. Am I wrong to.........

*big grin** That's all am sharing....You will have to wait for the book guys :) 

17 comments:

  1. Its an interesting one, can't wait for the book to be out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Someone1/02/2014 3:18 pm

    Wait a minute,so you just decided to play with my penis' mind this early,didn't you?
    Anyhoo,I like how you are able to create a vivid picture of the story you are telling...imagery is an essential ingredient in writing a good story and that's something you seem to have utilized efficiently.
    However,you are gonna have to work on your punctuations. As tiny as they are,they either make or mar what could have been a great piece of writing.
    Can't wait to read tge complete book,if not for anything,for the fact that I like what its gonna do to my "you know what".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha, yea yea I will work on the punctuation marks. :)

      Delete
  3. Hhhhmmmnnn... Nice 1! cnt wait 4 d book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niece piece

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice 1 , can't wait 4 d book,expecting so much...............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, dis is so cute, dis happens 2 80% of d women, some jst shut dwn after havin kids, d bliv life is ova, d cant even do wat d use 2 while datin, n some jst abandon their wives at home blivin their only duty is house kipin n baby sittin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just passing by, masterpiece duo. Kudos and more grace to ur elbows... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will not entertain this suspense!!! Lovely piece tho

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo nic! Cnt wait fr it. Babs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear writer your story is interesting and emotional, I understand what the character is going through in the story cos I have experienced something similar. Please I can't wait to read the full story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wina dis is unfair!!! Come and complete the story now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi dear please help me . how can I upload any file on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!