Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Beginning

Happy New year everyone, This year started quite good I got a call from someone I didn't expect I don't care how the year turns out to be that call just made my year perfect already **smiling**. Anyway 2014 is here a lot of people make new year resolutions and end up forgetting them a week after lol, I used to forget mine after a week :D so this year I set goals, my goals might sound stupid but here there are
1. Post here at least 6 times a week
2. Read the bible everyday
3. Workout everyday (yea am still on the workout journey)
4.-------------- ( not telling,lol)

Gotta go get ready cause everything starts tomorrow and yours truly has to fast for 12 days from tomorrow am also travelling back home this week. **smiling** I know someone who is going to read this and smile at the travelling part I have kept it a secret to long lemme break it to him here hahahaha.
All the best everyone Laters xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. That Someone1/01/2014 11:07 pm

    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    You are coming home!
    *dancing running man,moon walker and 2step*
    Muuuuuuuuuuuah!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!