Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

RANDOM

Yesterday I noticed something different about me, There is this new aura of happiness going on in my soul I am at peace and this hasn't happened in a long long time. I decided to let go of all my worries and breath. Something has been bothering me and I would love to know what other people think about it, after I posted a little part of the book am writing I got a lot of messages and the page views has been amazing. *thank you* (truly sex sells, lol) One particular message someone sent me got me thinking, "She said what if the sex is amazing in the start of the marriage, then it becomes sour later on" First of all I am not married haha so I won't know about that but I think, sex is a dynamic factor in marriage. It makes couple have this constant bond, I feel sex is more spiritual than physical it's like two souls bonding together in the supernatural ( Edwina hold up, stop going all sex therapist on yourself haha). Back to the question I think that if the sex is good and then sour later and you wanna stay in the marriage for whatever reason (after all, marriage is not all about sex, and sex is not everything) then you should be sure that the sex is good first before you marry (yea I said it, I know christians are not supposed to have sex till marriage; but am just saying it as it is, cause that's the lie we tell ourselves but we do otherwise). That way when the love slows down a little the sex will still be good. *big grin* someone will read this and say what does she know, truly I don't know this is just what I think o. #NowRunning 
     
      Laters. 

3 comments:

  1. First to comment Over sabi indeed. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Someone1/04/2014 10:29 pm

    Dear Miss Sex Therapist/Blogger,I kinda agree with you about sex being more spiritual than it is natural and often times than not,a lot if people just indulge in it without understanding the exchange of not bodily fluids,but also spirits that occurs.
    Be that as it may,I've nothing against pre-marital sex long as protection is used,I mean you don't wanna marry someone only to find out that they are super boring in bed.
    About pre-marital sex being against one's religious doctrines ane stuff,I would leave that for all them Christians,Moslem,Budhists,Hindus to bother about. After all,there are so many things religion forbids yet we indulge in them.
    Sex is divine,you would be shocked at how much closeness between partners good sex can bring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina, hmm interesting read. it is important for people to connect sexually, but an soaking from a modern view. too many couples in our traditional society however marry without a good sexual relationship. this often leads to lack of satisfaction to both parties. the man starts to cheat and sometimes the woman too. you know what is more important than sex tough, love. if both parties love each other, they can work together and make a sexless marriage into one of sexual bliss because, they understand their bodies and are willing to learn how to pressure each other. I love your blog, keep in going sis.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!