Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

YOU ARE UNIQUE (NEVER FORGET)

I think people take a lot that they shouldn't, Because they are scared of  being lonely. Why be in a toxic relationship/ friendship because you don't want to be alone or because everyone around you is coupling up. It doesn't make sense, I understand that as humans we need affection but at the same time it's not healthy to keep reducing your standards because someone cannot stand your uniqueness I'm all for adjusting in a relationship/ friendship but not loosing your identity in the process.
   The peace that comes with telling yourself that you are not scared of loneliness is AMAZINGGGGGG :) the minute you say those words everything magically falls in place and you get the happiness you deserve.
Celebrate your uniqueness someone out there will love you for it.  

5 comments:

  1. Very succinctly said. Whenever I feel the need to over - compromise, I'll remind myself of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've said it all babes..lost Myself once , can't let that happen again

    ReplyDelete
  3. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!