Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

THE PRESENT

I was talking to my friend today, after 30 mins into our conversation she asked "Ifiok what if we had a chance to go back in time and change our mistakes, would you take it?" I thought about it for all of 20 seconds *LOL* and answered "No". She said "Be serious now" I said "I'm serious" and we continued talking about other things.
     The truth is, I have made stupid mistakes, I have regrets, they are things I wished I could change, they are people I wished I never talked to, paths I wish I never took, people I wished I never let go.....They are so many things I would have loved to change but I won't trade all that for the things I have learnt because of all my mistakes. I'm thankful for the scars that I got along the way, they made me a better person.
     So, I will live in the present, put on my seat belt and enjoy the journey of life the best way I can, See silver lining in the darkest clouds, Forgive and keep people who want to see me fail at bay, Appreciate the little I have and the good people around me. Give back, work hard on becoming a good / great woman in future. Make more mistakes and above all put God first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!