Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER

Yesterday I started the insanity workout program, while I have no problems with the way I am now I would love to lose some weight because of health reasons. I am going to give it my all for 2 months and i know i'm going to see amazing results. While I was at it yesterday something popped up in my mind. We young women/ladies/girls (choose one) most of the time say 80 percent of the time talk about guys/men/boys (choose again)
except the ones in a happy relationship or married ones and they reduce it to maybe about 50 percent lol. the ones who don't have close friends or female cousins that they can have such gist with or are tomboys, don't talk about boys at all. (boring, right? :D) but the rest of us, the normal ones, do....a lot!(its a fact and i'm just saying it out loud). So on this particular day I was talking about my' no relationship status' or rather we were talking about our single lives, my cousin and I. We talked about the guys that wanted us and we didn't feel they were they right ones and all that. From nowhere she said something shocking but not unexpected. she said "if the guy wants you the way you are, I think you should say yes and stop selecting have you seen yourself? you should be happy a guy even wants you with all that fat." and started laughing. On the other end of the line I was numb, I wondered what was funny and why she said that. Anyway strange thing to pop up in my head while I was trying to listen to Shaun T's voice and dig deep. After I thought about it, I asked myself why I was working this hard on my weight, is it because of a guy or really about my health? And I came to a conclusion I love myself the way I am, any man that doesn't like me this way can take a hike! We weren't meant to be! God didn't make me for you. I am really doing this because of health reasons, old age don come and babe must arrange cause old age dey come with plenty health issues. :D
October is going to be a good and blessed month I can feel it!!!.
 Happy new month to whoever reads this.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely said!! Werk it!! Insanity is great... Rooting for u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely write ... Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.....but ”ur blog is 2 girly. 2much colors
    Nice write up all d same
    @seekernonstop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go girl! True talk. Who ever don't like you for you should kick their sorry a** to the curb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one! passive income: here's how to make cool cash daily;http://bit.ly/18q9Q37

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!