Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Internet na waoh!!!

I miss posting here  often if I was told I could stay for 2 weeks without going on the internet after getting so used to it I won't have believed but here I am, One of the disadvantages of moving some things take forever to be installed so while I wait with so much on my mind to write......... I guess I just have to wait till my internet is fixed and I am at a friend's place that's how I'm able to write this post, my blog looked abandoned :D. Oh well!!!! Laters.........

2 comments:

  1. Your blog doesn't look abandoned. Its not just where its supposed to be yet!
    Keep it up,Edwina and God speed with your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I would go crazy without internet! lol. I have told myself that I will raise my kids to be more like the 90s, where we had real lives and not virtual ones. lool I know that makes me a hypocrite but hey, its better that way.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!