Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER.

I will never forget this month in hurry :). A lot happened like a lot, the good, the bad and the ugly. Friends turned their backs on me, i was admitted in the hospital cause of heart disease, i learnt how to step up my worship to God, i learnt how to depend on God and God alone, family let me down, all my pending prayers were answered, my hurt was healed, my tears stopped falling, i stood up for myself, in-short september introduced me to myself. At the end of it all i learnt a very important lesson that nothing just happens and nothing is wasted and God is on the throne. I wish i could write in details here it will be too long but everything workout for me. I have no worries i am entering october in grand style fully aware that God has my back always.

2 comments:

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!