Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!

     In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me    and providing me with all the energy i needed in order to stand in the game called life. Happy Birthday           Mummy and thank you for everything. I love you.

Growing up was fun, I had an amazing childhood thanks to daddy but something was always missing or rather someone and that is my mother. My mother and father were separated when i was little and daddy raised us, she visited as often as she could but my relationship with her wasn't like the one i had with my father. With daddy i was free but with mummy i was a little distance i would say to myself all the time why did she leave us, i felt she didn't deserve me getting close to her cause she left.

As i grew older i saw things in a different way i understood why she had to go and that it not mean she didn't love us, in fact leaving us was one of the hardest things she had to do. All i really needed was time before i could understand all this. Today my mother is my love, she is my world, she is my everything. She has been there for me through everything, She worries when am not okay, she prays for me more than she prays for herself. She is my support system.  I pray to God everyday to keep her alive for me, i have so much that i want to do for her. As she adds another year today, I pray that God blesses her dearly, i wish i was back home to celebrate today with my sweet, wonderful and amazing mother.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET MOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!