Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

MY MALAY EXPERIENCE-FEB,MARCH,APRIL 2012.

I left my country Nigeria to Malaysia in pursuit of higher education, I have always wanted to be a lawyer while all my siblings did medical related courses i never thought of it even once, all i kept dreaming off was to be a lawyer so my journey to fulfilling my dream started in feb 2012. Lets just say that it din't go the way it should have, first someone i trusted betrayed me and messed up a lot of things for me. As if that wasn't enough i had to fall in love **rolling eyes**
The thing is i was a newbie and i din't understand the system over here esp with the Nigerians here, i was naive as to their lifestyle so one would naturally think that when a guy goes out of his way to ask you out, be nice, care do all the sweet things that they do and even tell you that he is in love with you, he is really in love and you should let your guard down and be his girlfriend, well not in this case. One of my sisters is my favourite person n the whole world, she's gat my back 24/7 and i don't keep secrets from her but i kept this from her because it was really bad i could not tell anyone it WREAKED me well now she is going to read about it here so i better brace myself to start talking lol. Anyway back to my Malay experience. I guess i was carried away not guessing i was carried away, i needed to feel loved by a man, i needed the attention, i craved for it, back at home i was in a relationship that i could not define anymore i din't know if he still cared at all. He called once in 2 months it was as if i was forcing myself on him so i was in a fragile state and suddenly this guy is all over me telling me all the things i needed to hear wanting me to be part of his life so i fell for it. I cant write about all the details today but he was GOOD and it turned out to be all LIES and it broke me. I never would have thought that i was that in love with him, it hurt so bad that i hurt physically also, i have had what i thought was heart break in the past little did i know that those things i thought to be heart break was just child's play. For the first time in my life i experienced heart break the real deal. It affected my brain, stomach, immune system, skin, hair, every part of me was affected, to cut the long story short it was really intense. Maybe one day i will be able to sum up the courage and write about everything that happened but not today, not now. Eventually the wounds healed and i don't think i am ever going to put myself in the position again at least while am still single no way am i falling in love that way again not in Malaysia with a Nigerian. So apart from school that was basically what feb, march and april was like for me. PAIN.

5 comments:

  1. awwww..sorry luv..was there through it all! Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, we all av experienced this in a way or the other. Shit happens, dust yourself up & try again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My my my. Its brave of u to put it all out there for all to see. Chin up dear. Someone truly worthy of u will come along some day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!