Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Lettre `a mon mari ( Letter to my husband)

No day passes by without me thinking of you, i keep wondering where you are? if we have met before? when you are going to come **rolling my eyes** yes when are you going to come? because she me her is ready and waiting. It gets really lonely at nights.
 I want to turn and feel you beside me, talk to you, share jokes talk about the future together. Lately its been really tough and i wish you were here, i just wanna crawl into your arms and cry knowing that you got my back all the time, i want to hear you whisper into my ears and tell me that you will always be there for me that you will never leave. I think about the delicious meals i want to cook for you, i have created special recipes just for you. I pray for you everyday, i pray for our unborn babies too. i know that God is taking care of you but i need you to find me, my heart yearns for you :( my entire being yearns for you. I wonder if you think of me at all? if you are ready to meet me cause i am so ready to meet you, i wanna be yours forever and make you mine. HUSBAND hurry home please, every day without you is incomplete. My best friend, my baby i have so much love to give you, kiss those sweet lips of yours, taste you, do some mind blowing, eyes tearing, toes curling, body shaking, passionate, erotic, things with you, do stuffs together that will make christian grey jealous (fifty shades of grey) i want to feel alive, gaze into your eyes and smile. I know you will love the Lord the way i do PLEASE dear husband of mine where are you? find me please i am so ready for us to start our lives together.

       Love always and forever your WIFE - Edwina-ifiok .....................

3 comments:

  1. Nice piece.. every single woman feels same but some are shy to say.. but You Ifiok are bold apart from being beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! *amazed*...What a purfect write up! Winnie, dis article just tore me apart. I crave so much 4 dis always...Can't wait 2 find, n spend my whole life wiv him, give him every piece of me. And make him mine 4eva...#GreatDesire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you this girl, do u use my brain to write??? you read my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!