Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

I AM A WORSHIPPER.

I can't believe it's been more than a week since i posted something here. A lot has been happening to me in the past week God has done great and amazing things in my life. Two days before everything happened, one of my friend told me that i am an un-serious person and if am not careful that i am not going to end up well. I have learnt that sometimes life throws unexpected things at you most of the time there is nothing one can do but pass through it, learn, grow and accept at the same time. That is where i was but i could not stop these things from happening and there was nothing i could do about it at the same time, so when she said these things to me i felt terrible but i did something that i have never done before i didn't cry which is still very shocking. (lol) I WORSHIPPED the most high. I went on my knees praised and worshipped God. A day after my God moved, He did the unexpected for me He healed my pain,answered me gave me hope showed me that He never left my side. My disappointments, tears made me strong. Now i am ready to be this amazing young woman and with God on my side there is nothing that will hold me back. In others news i got a new crib Yay!!! so i will be moving out soon i had to write it here first before i tell anyone. Gotta go call few friends and tell them. Laters!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing story Edwina, God is always faithful. Also congratulations on the new crib!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!