Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

HOME SICK.

Today is one of those days that i wish i was back home, I miss my siblings so much and it hurts. It's all good that i have few friends here but none of them can be compared to my friends at home. I really feel lonely and i like to call friends here people i know cause when it comes to friends being there for each other they are just full of empty promises. In a perfect world i would have been coming back to Malaysia today after my 1 week visit to Nigeria, but things don't always turn out as we plan. So the only thing left it to wait and let God's will be done. Dear Jesus, i know your plans for me are plans for good and not for disaster, to give me a future and a hope, but i am really lonely and i miss my fam and friends back home i would love to visit for a week or 2 and come back and continue my studies please Lord hear me. Amen

3 comments:

  1. Amen darling, it is well indeed. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen darling, it is well indeed. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!