Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Music and me :)

I am yet to see anyone who doesn't love music no matter the genre music has almost the same effects on people ie; it relaxes, heals,uplifts etc. Which ever way it works for you it still has a special effect on you. Music and me, I LOVE MUSIC well except jazz cause i don't really get it, but a good song makes me feel like i can soar, makes me feel like the sky is not the limit, but just a view. The feeling is magical, unexplainable. So i have decided to share songs that i really really love here at least twice a week and hope that whoever gets to listen to it would love it to and experience the magical feeling that i do when i listen to the songs. So here is this weeks song. YAY!!!
'Glitter in the air by Pink, the lyrics talks about the power of love and taking a leap in faith anyway enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!