Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

FOUND A NEW MUSE.

I have been working on my new book for months now but i kinda paused for a very long time, see the thing is i think i am blessed with a creative and imaginative mind i have all this ideas running through every minute, i love it oh but i don't like writing (weird) i love writing a lot but am kind of a lazy writer ( help needed). Yesterday while i listening to Jennifer Hudson's bleed for love all i wanted to do was write, it was very strange the song triggered something inside, Music has never been my muse, my muse usually is someone a lover maybe but i haven't been in love in ages so my emotions has been acting as my muse till it kinda slowed. Now i have discovered music as my new muse. I feel un-stoppable :D. Dear God help me to use what you have already given me to be a blessing and an inspiration. Amen

4 comments:

  1. I hope we get to read the new book soon.
    Admirer from a distance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music and love has always been my inspiration too. Maybe, cos I am too emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you find love...hold on to it.its the greatest.
    seany

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://prayersforsinglemoms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!