Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

INSOMNIA

I have been staying awake for days now, i cant sleep even my eating is affected, fear of the unknown is eating me up inside and  i just don't know how to stop it. Its really strange cause i could sleep through an earthquake and wouldn't even blink, i fear that i might be getting to the point where nothing excites me any more i just live and be thankful for a new day and that's all. My friend says it means losing hope and faith but i feel as if i have worked on my faith level and its a bit better am just scared. As if that is not enough i have a nag beside me, my gawd!!! this person can nag for AFRICA!!! jeez. I think i need to get away from everyone around me for a while cause even the concern is suffocating me. :(
Can school just resume? maybe that will take my mind away from stuff or not.

1 comment:

  1. relax dear.i guess your fade up up with your currently environment.maybe you need to hook up with your bosom frnds back home.my advice is that you embrace God more.i wish u well swrt

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!