Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

GIFT OR CURSE?

People always find it easy to talk to me, i like to think that am a good listener and i give good advice if i have to sometimes i just shut up listen and let you cry on my shoulder, and this has been happening for years now.
What beats me is that even now that am no longer in Nigeria, people still load their phones call me for an hour sometimes more to talk about their problems and ask of my opinion or simply find comforting words which i offer, maybe i should have read guidance and counselling in school or psychology cause a already acting as a psychologist lol, even things as what medication to take people still come to me (am not a doctor guys..) i will then tell them go to the clinic and i will hear things like "shey" Common!!!! before nko?? My flatmates come into my room every time they feel ill and ask for medication  *now rolling my eyes**. I love the fact that i can help people in any little way i can but this is where the problem is I HAVE A MILLION ISSUE MYSELF and there is no one to talk to, even in my lowest moments when i need someone myself, people still buzz me and tell their own issues and days like that all i wanna say is'' get the fuck away from me'' but i smile take deep breaths and channel my inner Florence Nightingale and dish out care. After i lock myself inside and break down  and cry till the tears stop falling and my head aches so bad. Lately people coming to me has really weighed me down cause i need to lift off my own burdens first before they bring theirs, so help me God.

4 comments:

  1. Look @ it as a gift hun.you some people wish they have People who come to them??so keep doing what u doing as long u happy doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gift winnie...But on your own part, ask yourself this questions? Have you trusted anyone enough to share your challenges with? Do you confide in anyone for words of advice? Cause my dear, everyone needs someone to talk to @ a point in time. You should be able to confide in a soul, just as u have others who confide/trust you well enough to discuss their life issues with you...Every soul needs freedom. May the holy spirit guide you accordingly in Jesus name...Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your page is is so awesome you can get just about anyone to talk and confide with you it is pretty cool i wish i had that

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!