Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

2000. THANK YOU-TOUCHED

Woah!!! I am speechless, Today i checked my blog views and i saw 2000 pageviews. I never would have thought that my blog would make anyone wanna come back after the first visit, esp as its about one girl's life and considering the fact that its barely 3 months since i started, but you guys kept coming back and i love all the comments so far, even though a lot of them's from anonymous lol, but i really want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has viewed herdiarytoday, do come back often who knows my mistakes might help you not make the same or my complicated life might help make yours better. I appreciate everyone who reads and those who will read (in future) God bless you guys. 

9 comments:

  1. Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. U always welcome winnie...Guess u remember the saying that goes 'Like begot Like??? The fact that u are a good writer, definitely good readers should/will be attracted to you.. It takes a whole lot to come up wiv ideas, even if it is one's life experience. Its not eazy @ol...Your article/stories/write-ups, are real, emotional, touching, expressive, and above all interesting. You av a way of captivating the hearts of your readers #Smiles...a job weldone winnie, I am pleased wiv thee. Keep it up #ThumbUp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bianca thank you, am glad to air out my experiences out here, hoping someone reads and avoids similar mistakes. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. That's great. Your energy is so uplifting. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrads thanks for subscribing to me n do you have any advise you can give me for my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Yea sure i would love to give you ideas.

      Delete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!