Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

MY FETISH

I am beginning to think that washing my feet and legs often is really my fetish , cause i have an excessive and irrational commitment to it. I am always washing my feet and legs every time especially if i am cooking or cleaning or doing anything domestic, i pause every now and then go to the bathroom. There has to be a name for this somewhere but so far i am okay with it. Now to the problem, i am in a friend's house and i have been cooking and i really wanna go wash my feet and legs cause am feeling uncomfortable since i have been here for hours now and i have'nt washed them *covering my face** but then he is going to think am weird and looking weird is not on my agenda so instead i write about it here. :) . Okay its not working gotta go wash my feet and legs. Laters

7 comments:

  1. You didn't tell us what happened after the cooking at his (ur friend's) house *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha dear Anonymous nothing happened. Lol

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, I'm not sure about that, except the guy is gay or just a weak ass. How can any guy resist the tempting presence of ur awesomeness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you for real!! You just left me speechless,I said a friend's place not a lover's.

      Delete
  3. Yea I understood what u said, but there's a friend that's closer than a lover *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so tell us about this friend cos I suspect he must be some special dude to earn ur culinary services

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!