Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Space.......

Lately all the B.S going on in my life has really ruined all of my relationships with my friends and some family members even my sister that I talk to all the time I can't even talk to her. How much can 1girl take? Every time I find peace and a little happiness something really bad happens and takes away the sunshine. Now my friends are asking if they should give me space to deal with whatever it is that am going thru and the one friend i actually told had to come up with something to hurt me more, so basically i dont have anyone to talk to or lean on during this trying period. I wish i could believe or pray my faith is all gone am so sick of living. Am standing in the sun but surrounded by darkness, its so hard to reach out to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!