Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

L-life I-is F-fuckin E-exhausting

Another reason I opened this blog. Whenever am dealing with problems I shut myself out I keep it to myself and lock up, that's because I feel friends wouldn't understand cause people always see me as someone with no issues the rest sees me as someone with a lotta of issues and I don't know why these things happen but I think over the years I have become a master in dealing with things on my own and being alone but I am tired of being strong for myself I need someone to be there for me, someone to help me deal with these issues, now the real problem is how do I open up? They few people I open up too always find a way causing more pain than being there. The good thing now is that I can write down how I feel here and be a lil relieved. ( I hope) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!