Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

My Soul Mate

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you will ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever Nah. too painful, Soul mates they come into your life to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.
A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master.
-Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love.

After reading this a lot makes sense, i always knew that my Ex was my soul mate cause he pushed me to be a better version of me, he saw the things others dint see in me, he always knew the right things to say and always had solutions to every problem i ever had, he was a force i had no choice but to be better and pick myself up. Words of encouragements never ceased from his mouth, coming to think of it he always saw a great person i would be when all i saw back then was a wreak. He really made me this amazing, awesome young woman cause i just had to transform my life and i found Jesus in the process and understood a lot of spiritual stuffs.
God bless you, You know who i know you might not get to read this but i am grateful. I wish you all the best my dear friend :)
Moving On.................DATS ALL!!!!! 

1 comment:

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!