Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

My Unexpected trip to Perhentian Islands‎ / Summer Lovin'

My friend called me and was like "Are you free? its my man's birthday tomorrow and we wanna go to Perhentian Island and stay there for 3 days are you game? Of course i was so free the air would be jealous. (lol) So we went with her boo and his friends.
It took us 18 hours to get there we were all exhausted but i was blown away by the beauty of the island. it took my breath away and i loooooooove the ocean, sea, river...water all join (lol) but i cant swim and i cant stay away from water no matter how deep it is, that's gist for another day sha. So i really had fun, so much fun went on cruises, snorkelling, they even had a place called romantic beach there, there is a tree with lots of shells there where u go and write your name and the name of your lover on the shell, yes i am a helpless romantic so i wrote my name and his name but i wrote unknown in place of his name cause lets face it there is no His. They had other beaches and these beautiful rocks the island is simply breath taking (Oya make malaysian tourism board come pay me for advert lol)  anyway the summary is that i used the trip and made peace with myself, God cause i was dealing with a lot of B.S i decided to let go and let God take control. Then the unexpected happened 'ooh la la' Summer Lovin' cupid threw his arrow hahahaha and she caught the tail not the whole arrow oh hahahaha. Well i felt like i was in the movies you know this 1978  movie called Grease, when Danny Zuko ( John travolta) and vacationing Sandy Olsson (Olivia Newton-John) met at the beach and fell in love with no hopes of meeting again after the vacation, but Danny said that their love was only beginning. That movie has remained my best musical/ love story movie till date. Well in this case she was Sandy and..... Oh well She (me) had fun and lost her ipad to the ocean with all my pictures and memories**crying**** and now she is back home to F-18-01 and reality is about to set in but i just had to write this cause this is what i would totally write on my diary. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!