Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

HOW I DEAL WITH HURT.

Another reason why i opened this blog was because.....i shut people out when i have serious issues i don't know how to talk about it, i don't know how to pretend and look happy and act as if all is well in my world when all isn't soooooo that is why herdiarytoday is here so that i can post it here. People are different and people handle things in different ways some drink, smoke weed, party, get angry with the world etc i simply shut people out. So i don't understand when am being blamed for wanting to be on my own especially this period, i don't have anything to be happy about talk-less of being  good company right now. Its either you accept me this way or don't this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!