Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

IOLO

I am going to live a little this year :), travel whenever am on school break, do spontaneous things, go to a dance school, music school, marshal arts school,attend writing classes( I need to perfect my use of punctuation marks cause she really doesn't understand how , . " '; : ! ~ ` < >  works, lol) .....I have been way to uptight and goody goody lol. Try out new foods  for those who know me that's a big deal for me. I love to cook, wait!! am a bad ass chef hahaha **lemme brag a little*** but it's hard for me to try out unfamiliar meals **that's either the bush girl in me talking or fear for taking risk**.
This year I am going all out **Operation suppress shy Wina** Yep that's one thing I don't like about me; the fact that I am extremely shy. I have a feeling that this year is going to be the last year am going to remain  single and we all know what happens after marriage esp as Africans-Nigerians you are basically your husband's property no more moving around anyhow. He has to come first, try getting up one morning to travel without proper permission. Aja utada k'eyen lol sorry I had to throw in my local dialect, Annang Ajid Mma!! ( Akwa Ibom State, Represent!), So this year I am going to make the most of it. IOLO!!. "I Only Live Once"

LATERS XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I think I should follow ur footstep!!!!!!!nice one girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Someone1/03/2014 6:39 pm

    Someone is getting good with punctuations,nice.
    Meanwhile,don't forget to add sky-diving and bike climbing to your to-do list in 2014.
    Aje-butter like you *tongue out*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!