Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

REFLECTION

Today I woke up and taught about 2013, what didn't I do right? (a lot) what would have happened if everything happened as I wanted it to?. I gave last year my all there where days I sat down and talked to myself alone and asked if there was more to give that I didn't know of I was ready to give my blood if that's what was required to make the last year a little better. And oh FRIENDS!!Yes they stabbed me big time especially the ones I held in high esteem. Humans are just complicatedly unique in their own ways and o'boy I saw a lot of characters last year, I allowed way to many people into my life and they took proper advantage. I hurt a few people as well too but the thing about that is that I didn't do it intentionally I would love to write here that I will make amends but that will be a lie cause I don't really care about it any more (Edwina not a good thing to say o o o o) I apologised but they all wanted a butt licking apology which is not possible lol.
I would have loved to rewind time and change a lot of things that happened last year but am glad that we are not given that privilege despite it all I found my voice last year and I wouldn't want to trade that for any kind of changes. 

2 comments:

  1. Good thing we can't turn back time. Imagine running into ppl we thought better left in d past..gosh.I think 'pursuit of happiness' should be a theme for dis year. I smell good things dis year anyway...call it kismet.lol. keep ur head up.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Someone1/02/2014 3:32 pm

    Leaving the past behind is usually a lot harder than teaching an African man skiing(no slur intended) but then again,its worth cos soon as that African perfects his skills,he could even go skiing on fire.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!