Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND...

I need you to get me. I need you to know that I have a million insecurities, I need you to be patient with me. I do not need the "typical" kind of loving. I need a special kind of love, one that won't be quick to judge but patient enough to listen and guide in the right path.
   There is a 100 percent chance that I will have a nervous breakdown while walking on that aisle to you, I need you to gaze directly into my eyes telling me, I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you, and letting me know that we will work together believing God. I'm properly going to walk in to your life damaged with all of my rags.  I hope you understand that, being scared of going into this union with you is not because I don't love you. I love you my king, you are the best thing ever. I will gladly give you everything and be the best for you. My fear comes from my broken pieces, my insecurities, my childhood experiences but with you by my side I know that I will be okay.
I've said yes because I feel your beautiful kind of Love. 

6 comments:

  1. Awww.... So emotional ❤️😢😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear future wife, i have loved you since the very first day i met you. I want to spend my days with you. I get euphoric whenever i see you. Sometimes i get stunned and then keep quiet. But you call that being weird. I know you aint perfect. But i do love all of your imperfections. And i wish we met at the right time. Cos right now, you dont and wont still take me serious. I am in love with you. Your smiles, your laughter and your good heart endears me to you everyday. You are one of the best humans on earth. And if i ever get lucky standing on the edge of the aisle and watch you walk down to me, i will smile and know that the best years(days) of my life just started. I adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this anonymous guy! Dear future Bro-in-law, you don't know the good food you are missing now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mma Writer, you are just the best! Perfectly imperfect with the best of hearts God ever created. And I know future husband would cherish and appreciate you cos he knows how beautifully imperfect the broken pieces and experiences have made you be: A Strong woman worthy of being loved absolutely. Not to worry Mma, you deserve the best and that's just what you have got! Congrats baby!!! YES!!! @Anonymous park well oh. Get serious just maybe she wud have taken you serious...hahahahahahaha. @Anne, sure thing future husband doesn't know d food he's missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aniekan hahahaha you are madt. Hahahahaha #getoffmyblogEtte

      Delete
  5. I hope he is reading this o. Time waits for no man, please come out and crown your queen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!