Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

J'ai besoin de quelqu'un aussi

There are days that I wake up and I don't just wanna talk, not that I'm angry I just don't feel like saying a lot I use days like this to think deeper, lay all my issues on my mind's table and figure out ways to deal with them. I used to have a lot of days like this but everyone complained I started sharing my issues and so far it has not worked they just listen nod and start telling me theirs. I'm always there for people in so many ways be it just listening, talking etc and this drains me mentally and emotional cause no one is there to listen to mine so I think I deserve my quiet days to try and figure things out or I will just go insane....... I already think I need to see a therapist so till I actually see one I need this inner peace. So when someone comes up and says that I've been ignoring him/her, stop first and ask yourself that maybe I need you more this time around cause I might be struggling inside. J'ai besoin de quelqu'un aussi

2 comments:

  1. Never see a therapist...they always blow out of proportion things that hitherto weren't so serious.
    I understand this phase you are going through,its something I can pretty much relate to...get hold of yourself while you can.
    You have gotta make yourself happy first before you can give such to anyone else.
    All the best,Edwina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess we hv something in common here, been a gud listener to ppls issues and finding a solutions to their problem, giving all to make sure the person in question is totally okay. And in return, no one is there to understand d unsolved puzzled eating u up inside. Seeing a therapist ain't a bad idea, but can u handle the outcome after seeing the therapist? That's another things on its own,and been left alone deep in ur thought ain't healthy either. But trust me wen I say, for every situation, there is a music that ease it, holla at me wen u get to that bridge again. U knw Whr and how to reach me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!