Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

STORY OF MY LIFE 101

I just learnt that I suffer from the fallacy of hasty generalization.  The first thing that came to mind when I heard this was wow!!  then I smile. Of course the smile wasn't real. I'm shocked that despite the fact that this is 2015 people still have time to look at other people's lives and say trash about them.  As if life isn't hard enough!
   And this always seems to comes from the people you need something from. They'll look for everything and anything to say to enable them control your life, even if it's just for a while. I didn't know that a group of people (mostly people that could help you) are not flawed,cause if they were they won't dig into other people's past to try and hurt them.  Well! I don't think I have enough energy to impress anyone one again. I will just sit and let them tell me my life history since they are the ones living it, not me.

1 comment:

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!