Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

pòrtes sé ferment (Doors are closing)

The quest of living a simple life has made me a woman with few or no secrets. Last night a friend of mine that I haven't seen in years came to visit, we went out partying with my cousin, her friend and another friend of mine. Let's call the friend who visited A, my cousin B, my other friend who stays here C to avoid confusion lol.
        Back to the gist. I left the house with no money in my wallet, I intended to use my card to pay but I couldn't. The other option was to go out into town and withdraw using an ATM and frankly I didn't want to go anywhere, from there I just wanted to go back home and sleep. So I asked C if he could help me he said sure, I gave him my ATM card told him the amount and he just walked away, I had to call him back and asked "how far you no wait make I tell you password?" he replied "hia! I know your password na, it's ****" and walked away.
I paid no mind to it till I got back home. People who are close to me know way too much about me, not just my passwords and it's all my fault I kept the door open, EVERYONE needs to have a few secrets...Haba!!
My life has been so out there to a point that people think they can predict me.
It's time to push everyone out ( hahaha) yes! PUSH being the key word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!