Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

CONQUEROR

I'm sure that by now everyone has seen Empire, The Tv show not the movie. (I don't know if there a movie called Empire) Oh well moving on. Music always wins with me so, Empire is becoming one of my favourite tv show.
           The songs there are amazing :)
The song that I'm about to share today is the one that I love the most.
It's Estelle- Conqueror.
Truth is, I never heard this song till I saw Empire and now I can't get enough of it. I love the beats, lyrics, video...... I love everything about it..

This is the original version, In Empire she sang with one of the characters on the show and the duet was also AMAZZZZZZZIIINNNG. 

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen Empire before but I think I'll find time to watch it, the song is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome song...tells life as it is, and as it should be. reminds me of Lecrae's Champion.

    Nutty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!