Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

THE ONE

What's with these words that is so important to the other people in our lives? (family, friends, acquaintances) Why does everyone want to know if you have finally met "THE ONE"
   I used a picture on bbm (blackberry messanger) of a male friend and I as my display picture. Within a minute I got more than 5 messages asking me if he was "THE ONE". It didn't end there, I got an email from Astrology.com asking me if I was ready to meet "THE ONE" (I know the email is b.s). Hours after as I was watching a movie I kept hearing "THE ONE" over and over and it got me thinking that maybe I am being haunted by these words today. *just kidding*
What I really thought about was......What's "THE ONE" or who is "THE ONE"? Do I need to have "THE ONE" to be complete?

       WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT ABOUT HAVING THE ONE IN OUR LIFE? 

Do we need to be with the one to feel complete? Why are we always looking for the one?. That one thing, be it a man, woman, job, family, friend, opportunity......
 
     When will waiting for the one be done? Will we ever find "THE ONE" thing that will satisfy us. Or will we keep searching for "THE ONE". I think there will always be another "THE ONE" after we find "THE ONE" that we thought was "THE ONE" 

2 comments:

  1. Here's a test comment. See:

    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/Jx1tKpZA4Zg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test comment from the Blogger Help Forum. Feel free to delete this. --Mishka

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!