Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

WEB OF LIES

For the past two days I have been thinking about why grownups lie. I said grown because I understand when a child lies, he or she is afraid of being punished, but when a grown ass human lie all the time, make up stories, it baffles me. I know people like this are called pathological liars and I think it's a mental disorder but common!!! when is it too much? I have been a victim, victim in the sense that I have had to question everything I ever heard this person say, I am extremely shocked.
    I'm not saying that I don't lie, I do but it's either I'm joking or the person isn't worth the truth. My father used to say that once you lie, you need to tell another lie to cover the first lie and you need another lie to cover the second one. It's an endless web.
 
      "O what a tangle web we weave when we first practice to deceive"
       Walter Scott

If I am straight with someone I expect the same thing, now trust is gone and the friendship is over for me.
I can't stand being lied to over and over and over and over. It's exhausting.
I just can't again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!