Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

FOREVER IN MY HEART

I had an amazing piece to write, I wanted the first thing I posted this month to be wow!! but... instead I'm going to post a song called Jealous by Labrinth. I lost my father six years ago this month, 5th to be precise I thought I would have gotten over it by now. I wish I had a few months with him to get myself ready, I wasn't ready to let him to go. So this song is for you Daddy, I am jealous that you are happy without me, all I do is cry behind this smile.
In loving memory of my father.

2 comments:

  1. Speechless....2009 my dad earned his wings,i am happy knowing he is watching from above... may their souls rest in peace..and may God grant us the grace to make them proud and keep their legancies alive!!!
    'Dad's turned Angels'

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!