Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Life

It beats me when people think i have it all together, No one has it all together totally. I break down more than anyone i know,am a constant wreak, but most of my friends say i have it all together all the time and sometimes it makes me so annoyed other times it leaves me speechless. i wish they knew the daily struggle i deal with maybe they would cut me some slack and stop seeing me as the "LUCKY ONE" Lord knows how many times i wish i had their lives. Beautiful pictures does'nt mean a beautiful life its make believe, some are photoshoped to look beautiful but once they see a beautiful picture of you and the background looks a little nice. BOOM!!!!! there they go again, i wish i could get used to it but i have tried and i cant. Your grace oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!