Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

Sade Adu :)

I grew up in a house where music was second nature, My father loved music and my sisters were crazy about it too..(it beats me that none of them turned out to be a musician). Back then we were either singing, playing different indoor games or reading a novel.
One particular song that i would never forget is sade adu's 'the sweetest taboo' i dint know what it meant back then but it had this soothing effect on me, and my elder sister LOVED it, so i listened to it often, cause she listened to it a lot. (fast-forward) Listening to her songs right now makes me miss those happy memories :) and her voice still has the same soothing effect on me, after the terrible day that i had today. Sade's voice is just what i needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!