Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

SHE BLOOMS

Today I am thankful for the gift of friends, Yesterday was something! from laughing hard and crying at the same time, Let's just say I didn't know how to express any emotion happy or sad without crying. At the end of the day I felt so much better. My friends may not always say the right things, but they know the right things to do to cheer me up. 
     There is nothing ordinary about me, I learnt long time ago that my story is significant, the way I feel things is different from other people. Good or bad I have learnt to be thankful and grateful for the lessons. 
       Thank you life, Let's try this all over again, I'm not in the business of giving up because of a bad experience. who knows this time might be better and if it's not, we will keep trying. :* 
                              
                                  Laters:) 

1 comment:

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!