Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

AMEN

I stumbled on another blog today, The post I read had to do with asking God for healing. After reading the comments I had to kneel down, Pray and asked God for forgiveness. People have serious issues terrible heartaches that would take a miracle to fix and I am here fussing about something that I gave permission to tear me apart. I know the disappointing heart crushing feeling isn't fantastic but I can't even begin to compare my situation to what I just read, If half of it is true I don't even wish that to my enemies.
            Heavenly Father, I ask for forgiveness, wisdom, healing, strength, happiness. Teach me to count my blessings help my heart to forgive, heal my soul. Put me back together again. I know that this isn't the end of the book, It might be the end of a chapter.You are forever faithful Lord. Amen.
      I always say ''pick a struggle" I think it's time I picked mine and by picking mine that means choosing me, being selfish. I will always choose myself cause the truth remains that, "When push comes to shove only a few people will really come through for you" That's if you aren't left to deal with it alone.
                 
                                                   So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!