Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

GOOD DEEDS

          Today I decided to sow a seed for my children's future, Growing up has taught me so many lessons,  I  have been through the good, the bad and the ugly. The dreams I had, The perfect life I envisioned shattered along the way. So I have decided to do something different for the lives of my unborn children, I'm not saying that their lives would be perfect but at the same time I don't ever want them to lack financial aid especially when it comes to education. I see parents working so hard all the time just to save for their children's future. Since I'm still depending on my family at the moment I have decided to share the little I get by sending someone else to school, making someone's dream of an education come true. This isn't something I would normally write about here but it might help a reader of this post to decide to do a good deed today, Nothing feels good like doing a good deed and even when I don't always see the blessings or feel blessed. I know that I am blessed and greatness flows in my veins and nothing can change that.
     No good deed goes unnoticed. 

1 comment:

  1. It's true no good deed is unnoticed, The Lord will give you the resources and strength to keep going. Kudos

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!