Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

MERCI MON AGENDA

Dear Diary,
                        I have so much that I would love to say to you, but let me start by saying that starting this blog wasn't a bad idea. You have been there for me when I can't express my emotions verbally, all I need to do is come here and write. And I would feel better automatically, You have helped me grow with my writing when I read my earlier posts to the newest ones I see growth and to me that is beauty. Because of you I have paid more attention to my punctuations lol (even though I still have a long way to go) starting this blog has been one of the best decisions I made in my entire life, it's like having an invisible friend.
          The few feedbacks I have gotten from people, Especially seasoned writers blows my mind that people I respect a lot as writers visit my blog.
Thank you HER DIARY TODAY for giving me an opportunity to find myself, express myself, love and accept my flaws even when it's extremely hard. I will try to post often (I say that all the time) and publish all the writing that I have stored in drafts, when the time is right.
                                   
                                           Love always
                                                          Edwina Akpabio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!