Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

DEAR HEART, WHY HIM?

Just when you think you have it under control, Someone comes along and messes with your heart all over again. The pain makes you relive all the other bitter memories, Makes you think you're worthless.  Makes you question everything. It just ruins every good thing you had going on in your life.
     Friends try to cheer you up, Saying things they feel you need to hear, but you are still, Cold palms and feet from lack of blood circulation, You are literally frozen, Vision blurring, And in that moment I heard my heart break, It was a small sound like  the snapping of a flower stem. Every part of my body is broken too. I feel my lungs closing, I want to lock myself in and break down, not because someone random dude decided to play with my heartstrings but because I broke down my walls, Something I never should have done.
       I took a chance and he took a swing, I took it hard. The sad thing is that I still miss him with all the broken pieces.
 I know my heart will never be the same again, but I'm telling myself that I will fine okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!