Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

CLOSURE.....

I woke up early and went for a run, something I don't like doing. I ran for an hour, I still don't know how I was able to run for that long. I had given myself the whole of yesterday to be broken and get over it today,  Apparently that's not how it works cause when I came back from running tears rolled out of my eyes on their own, I tried to hold them back in but to no avail. I literally felt all my bones weakening that's when I knew that I can't just "ADULT" this one out. I have to go through this pain, I can't run away from it. I hope writing about it helps because MBA is a serious business I can't study if my head/heart is not in the right place I just can't.  My life is so disorganized in just two days, I look like a shadow of myself, I need closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!