Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

NIGHTMARE

I woke up at about past 1AM to pee, I just felt this cloud of sadness looming over me.  I was like common!! it past 1AM for God's sake who feels this way in the middle of the night.....Jeez!! well I prayed, and rejected the feeling and went back to sleep.
That's when it began, I dreamt about everyone and anything and trust me it was horrible, I was so alone in the dream, I was crying and screaming, but I didn't know that it was that loud to get my friend's attention, my cries woke her up and she woke me. So this morning, when I woke up, I started googling about dreams/nightmares, I read a lot and I didn't like what I read.
     I won't said say that I brought this upon myself cause of the way I have been feeling for weeks now, cause I still can't place whats wrong with me, but I have decided to be happy come what may cause I can't deal again and honestly I'm afraid of what this feeling might make me do to myself so I need to pull out my boxing gloves and fight, cause this has just become a battle for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!