Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

WISHES

Lately, with me feeling all kinds of sadness and let down. I don't think I will be back here in a very very very long time, if I had my way I would change my numbers, cut off communication with everyone, start a new life entirely (the things we see in movies / read about) this blog will be the only link to my new life.
     I would love to take a self discovery journey alone and find happiness without anyone presently in my life at the moment involved. Travel the world, meet people, write, learn about different cultures, get a job etc..... but as the saying goes "if wishes were horses......." we know the rest. 
 All the same I won't come back home in a very very long time, I pray God sustains me and above all gives me wisdom and direction at all times.
                    It's well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!