Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

WORDS

I think I'm still feeling numb, I started this year feeling numb pretending that I was okay, crying alone inside the room.  Last year ended with a loved one say hurtful words to me unintentionally, while I kept a straight face acting like the words meant nothing. So far it has been 96 hours since 2015
started and I haven't done anything wrong yet, but in this 96hours I have been hurt by words again by another loved one, I have been asked to evaluate my life.....like seriously!! why? I cannot stop life from throwing endless problems my way now its my fault, awesome. Again I nodded and said okay.          All this made me more determined to keep up the charade of being okay till I leave, and to try not to say any hurtful thing to anyone this year, cause our words can either lift someone up or make someone feel worthless. In my case that's how "their" words has made me feel "worthless"
Oh well!! life goes on and it is well (that's my new year slogan)  it is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!