Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

2015

                                Happy New Year everyone.

                           YAY!!! I made it. whew!!!
 2014 was something,  I laughed, I cried, I prayed, I failed, I succeeded, I learnt...... there was a lot of I's last year but most importantly I'm thankful even though last year didn't  turn out exactly as I expected, I made it out.  YASSSSSS!!!
This year I hope to be better, changed, draw positive energy, get rid of all negativity, believe in myself more, be a little selfish (yes it sounds bad but i need to)
 Am still tired from last night's church service and the turn up after, I can feel my brain shutting down lol.  So I will put up a more detailed post tomorrow. :) Yes this year is herdairytoday's year i will be posting everyday.
   
       I wish everyone who reads this all the best 2015 has to offer, May God bless us all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!