Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

TALENT

Rihanna is a god, I'm a music lover so I have a lot of favorite musicians, but today Rihanna is King...
I listened to one of her old songs "Cold Case Love" and I heard it in a way I haven't before, something about it got to me. ( weird, I know)
     After listening my thoughts wandered to a lot of other talented people that I know and it made me ask myself, Whats my talent? Even as I'm typing this I still don't know what my talent is.
I don't want to say writing even though a lot of stories pop into my head on a daily, I hate writing and I still can't get the hang of ''dem punctuations'' lol, So writing is out of it.
               So what is???
Isn't that something everyone has? well everyone except me lol, so I will dedicate the rest of the weekend figuring out what my talent is hahaha.
 
Laters :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you!